I was awarded the Liebster award again! How awesome is that? Thank you https://scriptuspage.wordpress.com/ for making this possible! The Liebster award is a prestigious honor for those who have less than 200 followers. Here’s a whole list about the award:
- This award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- “Liebster” – a German word which has several meanings: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, and endearing.
- It follows similar principles as a chain letter, in the sense that it should be passed forward to a certain number of people. The choice is whether you Accept it and continue to forward it (which you should do) The idea is to recognize the effort and gives you a motivation to write and express yourself.
Before I pack this post with gibberish, I present the Liebster Award Rules!
Here they are:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Who is your biggest influence on writing/blogging?
Well this sort of embracing to admit, but it was Carolyne Keene author of Nancy drew books. Even though she doesn’t exist, the ghost writers under her name did inspire me with their amazing plots and mysteries.
If you were given a chance to be someone else who would it be and why?
I’d be a character from one of my stories or novels. I just can’t decide which one.
What will you choose, fame or fortune?
Fame, because fortune comes along with it.
What would you do if you won the lottery?
This question reminds me of Windfall (if you have read it). I guess I’d buy myself a horse and then spend the rest in buying books or publishing my work and maybe buy an art studio. I’d also stash some for future usage.
If you had the chance to change your gender for a day, what would you do?
I’d walk up to all the girls in the school and tell them they have beautiful hearts and souls. Then I’d get some sense into the guys brains and show them what it’s like to be a humiliated for doing stuff and how the world isn’t all about how a girl looks. Also, I’d probably scream and freak out.
If you were given the chance to do so, would you change your gender?
No. I already have a sibling and it would be weird for me because I believe there is a reason we are who we are. Plus, I like who I am.
What is your biggest regret?
I think my biggest regret would be not starting this blog and writing sooner.
What if today is your last day on earth what will you do and why?
First of all, I’d smile the whole day. Like the whole day. I would also go for a horse ride and learn something new for sure. I’d definitely do stuff that I’ve always wanted to do, stuff that I’ve read in books mostly. Lastly, (I know this is unexpected) I’d publish my book and do something awesome that everyone remembered me for. Also, I’d send sorry and thank you notes to everyone who has impacted my life (including you).
Do you prefer city or country living? Why?
Country. I’ve lived in the city my whole life and I’d be able to have my own horse farm o in the country.
How to describe yourself in one word?
11 facts about me:
- I love to make lists.
- I love names that start with S, C or E
- I like non-stereotypical people and breaking the stereotype myself
- I like playing board games, making games and just having fun
- I love dogs and horses
- I love to read.
- I like pancakes and maple syrup.
- I love to laugh and make others laugh too.
- I am good at comforting people when they’re crying or are upset
- My handwriting is horrible.
- I can behave like a five-year old or a twenty-five year old. There is no in-between.
Wow! This was amazing! I know there is some stuff that people may have to say against me, but it’s okay. A person is allowed to have their own opinions. Anyway, I’d like to present my nominees!
My questions for my nominees:
- If you could go anywhere only once in your lifetime, where would you go?
- If you could be a magician or wizard, what would use your powers for?
- What is your favorite cake flavor?
- Chewy or crispy?
- If you give the whole world a speech, what would you talk about?
- If you could change on of your physical features, which one would you change?
- Which Disney Character are you most like?
- If you were to die tomorrow, would you be happy with the life you’ve lived?
- If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could live in a book or a movie, which one would you choose? Which book/movie?
- What is your favorite sport?
I hope you answer my questions! Thank you again for the nomination!